Monday, February 25, 2013

Encouragement


I just wanted to share a letter that one of my friends wrote for me that is on my wall next to my bed.

Emily,
You are beautiful, God’s master piece, His light that shines bright for Him in the hurting world. You are filled with God’s love and joy! Continue being God’s!! You are amazing, wonderful, fearful in every way you’ve been made!
Allow God to guide you, to help you, strengthen you, love you, and to walk with you. I love you bunches…but God loves you more!

This note really encouraged me and reminds me of God’s love! So grateful for this beautiful woman of God that I get to call my friend. (:

I don't know if many of you know, but I love encouragement! I love to encourage people and receiving encouragement boosts me and gives me energy. If there are any ways that I can encourage you, please let me know! Encouragement shows God's love!

No comments:

Post a Comment