Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Help Me Finish Strong!

Amazing. Meaningful. Challenging. Inspiring.

There are so many ways to describe this last year, I don't think I can choose just one word to capture the entire experience.  But one thing I do know is that this year has changed my life. 

Thanks to your support, I have been able to live and serve in North Philadelphia in one of the city's poorest neighborhoods.  It has given me a new perspective on what being a neighbor means. I've seen God working in ways in which I didn't expect.  

My year is coming to an end and I'd like to ask for your support so my team and I can finish strong this year.  Your gift will allow me to be the hands and feet of Jesus by extending love to my neighbors.

Without you, I would not have been able to experience this amazingly, wonderful, challenging year.  If you are able to donate and help me finish strong, I would be deeply grateful!

Thank you so so much!


https://missionyear.thankyou4caring.org/2013-finish-strong-donation-page?srctid=1&erid=125822&trid=af1732ba-717c-4225-b330-0540841bf395

The designation says Mission Year at default. If you want to donate to me personally, click the arrow and scroll to find my name! (Emily Nichols) (:

(These are not my own words but they do fit oh so perfectly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment