Saturday, June 29, 2013

Who likes food!? Or cooking!? Or me!?

Lovely people!!
 My North Philly Mission Year team has put together a cook book of the many miraculous things we have eaten throughout the year! I HIGHLY sugest that you get your hands on one!!! How do you do that? Welllll, if you go to www.missionyear.org/donate and donate any amount that your heart so desires [to Emily Nichols, Mary Simms, Megan Johnson, Aaron Swank, or Rigsbee Sanders] and forward your donation confirmation receipt to me [enichols2894@gmail.com] or one of my roommates [jedi.megan@att.net OR maryrsimms@gmail.com]! Then you just have to wait patiently for a reply email with an attachment of your very own PDF copy of our lovely cookbook! From there you can do as you desire with it, either save it, print it, or just look at it. AND THEN START COOKING! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment